Apply for a Magic Endowment Fund Grant
Society of American Magicians (S.A.M.)
Magic Endowment Fund
Application Procedures for Grant Requests
- Grant Requests must be received in writing through the use of this form no less than two weeks before a scheduled Trustee meeting.
- Applicants are encouraged to provide any additional supporting information for their request not specifically mentioned in the Application, including activities previously performed in support of this Grant Request.
- Applicants may be asked follow-up questions or asked to present additional information to Trustees if needed.
- Applicants should be aware that grants cannot be approved to cover expenses already made and that the grant requests should cover only future efforts.
- Applicants must put in the “Purpose of the Grant” below if other funding has been provided for this request.
- Grant Requests will be reviewed by Trustees to ensure alignment with the purposes and objectives of the S.A.M. Magic Endowment Fund. The Trustees may meet for special or emergency situations to review the Grant Requests received for such situations at other than scheduled meetings.
- Decisions on Grant Requests will be communicated to requestors within two weeks of the Trustee meeting.
- Applicants who receive funding will be expected to provide a written report to Trustees describing in detail how the funds were spent and the benefits derived from the grant as specified on the application.
- Either fill in the form below (* items are required) and click “submit’ when completed, or download the MEF application and submit as noted: MEF Grant Application
If you are seeking funding to help support medical care, please visit the Houdini Fund Application page.